How It WorksGet the best value for your watch online in 5 easy steps: 1. Email: Email us with the following information:
* First Name
* Last Name
* Email Address
* Phone Number
About Your Watch
* Model Number (if available)
* Do you have the Box and /or Papers?
* Operating Condition
* Additional Information/Comments/Descriptions
Upload/Attach Images of the front and back of your watch. If selling a pocket watch, please include image of the movement.
2. Get Quote: Our team of expert watch buyers evaluates each watch, and will email, or call you if you prefer. The quote is based on the information that you have provided.
3. Mail us your Watch: Send your watch to us by insured mail using whichever method you choose. Our physical address is Ashland Investments, 640 S. Washington Blvd., Suite 185, Sarasota, FL 34236
4. Watch Evaluation: Once we receive the watch, our watchmakers authenticate your watch and evaluate its condition. Our buyers will then work with you to determine the final value of your watch.
5. You Get Paid: Once our finalized quote is accepted, we process payment immediately.
Richard M. Gilbert
640 South Washington Blvd., Suite 185
Sarasota, FL 34236
Please feel free to contact us directly.
+1 (800)-424-5353 toll free
Phone service is available Monday - Thursday, 9:00 am - 5:00 pm EST
You may send us an email or call our office.
Email Address: RickGilbert@AshlandWatches.com
Ashland is located in the Sarasota Art and Antique Center at 640 S. Washington Blvd. in Sarasota, FL. The Art and Antique center is one of the most secure buildings in the state of Florida. This building was designed to be a high security storage facility.
The Sarasota Art and Antique center is minutes from downtown Sarasota and 15 minutes away from Gulf Beaches and St. Armand's Circle. Sarasota is about 1 hour south of Tampa and is on the west coast of Florida. There are many wonderful hotels and restaurants within 10 minutes of this building. If someone would want to come and visit us, we would be happy to help people make arrangements